Restorative Bodyworks & Thai Massage with Nevra
Join Nevra for this 90-minute class that is all about relaxation and restoration of both your mind and body. During this Restorative Bodywork and Thai Massage event, students can will have an opportunity to practice restorative yoga poses while receiving thai massages from Nevra, a licensed massage therapist (LMT).
To give sufficient quality time to each participant, we can accept a maximum of 10 people for this event. This event is first comes first served so please save your spot as soon as you can!
August 13th, 2023
10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
$70 per person
This event is one of the best ways to stretch and receive a clothed full-body massage by paying half the price of a 90-minute massage.
Restorative Bodyworks & Thai Massage FAQs
Restorative Bodywork is a combination of relaxing and supported yoga poses with a hands-on massage by a licensed massage therapist (LMT). Each pose is held for around 8-10 minutes while LMT performs therapeutic massage on different parts of the body using different modalities including Thai massage.
- Thai massage, also known as Thai yoga massage doesn’t use oils and rubbing or kneading like traditional massage. Instead, your therapist helps you perform passive stretches and yoga poses to promote well-being by using your body to assist and guide you throughout.
Restorative yoga is a restful practice that is all about slowing down and opening your body through passive stretching. When the body enters a state of relaxation the mind can also consciously relax as tension is released from both body and mind.
- Enhances flexibility
- Deeply relaxes the body
- Stills the mind
- Improves capacity for healing and balancing
- Balances the nervous system
- Boosts the immune system
- Allows compassion and understanding towards your body and self
- Enhances mood state
- Increases flexibility and range of motion
- Relieves stress and reduces anxiety
- Eases back and neck pain
- Enhances exercise performance
- Reduces tension headaches
- Improves sleep quality
- Supports cardiovascular health and lowers blood pressure
- Aids in digestion
Please wear comfortable clothing so the massage therapist can give you the best massage.
Feel free to bring your own mats and props, unless you want to use the ones provided by our studio.
Restorative Bodywork & Thai Massage is for anyone who values massage therapy and yoga as a therapeutic and healing practice.